Pages

3D Modeling

This is the place where I will linking all of the thing that have a relation with 3D model so everyone can see it more easily.

First, for you who doesn't know what it is. 3D model is a 3D object that you make and move around for your later use, be it for game, animation, VFX, or something like a photo? anyway that is more or less the gist of it. For who want to download it, you can do it by clicking the link below:


First and foremost, I will tell you in advance that th software that I use is Blender 3D. But don't worry if you use other software like maya or other thing because the important thing is not the software you use but the one who use it. Software doesn't make you good in topology, or making/creating something. the thing I want to say is even in other software, the basic is still the same, like principle of animation, lighting, and the shape of the object is still the same. so, lets learn together.
So, once more, this page is where I will list and links all my tutorial for 3D object so you can easily find it.

Pokemon:

Animarium

1 comment:

Instagram